We invite you to join our team as a:
- Maintain and develop our data infrastructure, e. g. Data Warehouse, ETL, Machine Learning, RESTful APIs
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting and predictive algorithms
- Analyze and understand our business needs and trends
- Build decision software components, KPI-driven reports and ad-hoc analyses
- A degree in an IT-related field or appropriate work experience
- A strong analytical and quantitative background, as well as a software engineering skillset
- Advanced skills in Java, Scala or Python.
- Good knowledge of at least some Big Data technologies (e.g. HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, Flink, Hive, Presto, Cassandra, Kafka).
- Knowledge of some relational databases and principles of data modeling is a plus.
- A solid understanding of scalable data architectures.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Willing to learn and grow beyond known technologies
- Ability to work independently and not shy to take initiative
- Fluent English skills both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Professional growth and development together with the fast growing worldwide online business company
- To be a part of the very inclusive and responsive team
- Compensation – comprehensive and related to your contribution
- Bonus plan and health insurance
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Modern office in Elipse BLC at Ziemelu str. 4, “Riga” International airport territory
We will contact those candidates, who will pass the preliminary CV selection.< Back to other vacancies