We invite you to join our team as a:
This role encompasses a mix of script development, networking, security, and system administration skills, you’ll need to manage application systems administration, production support, devops daily routines automation and system KPIs monitoring.
- Audit of current infrastructure
- Implement Production, Staging, & Development server environment using backend scripting languages and tools
- Manage monitoring infrastructure, setup app-specific monitoring routines, monitor application services and systems and investigate anomalies.
- Ensure all systems are securely configured and up-to-date.
- Analyse system performance, detect bottlenecks on all levels, propose solutions (or workarounds).
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Able to work independently on large, complex projects with minimal guidance
- Hands on experience with AWS, basic understanding of AWS services like EC2, ECS, Route53, ElastiCache, SES, SQS, S3
- Able to script both in Linux and Windows environment, infrastructure setup automation
- Understanding on Docker, Git, Gitlab, CI (Teamcity) and system architecture and scaling.
- Network infrastructure management – VPC, firewalls, VPN, access control
What we offer:
- Professional growth and development together with the fast growing worldwide online business company
- To be a part of the very inclusive and responsive team
- Compensation – comprehensive and related to your contribution
- Bonus plan and health insurance
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Modern office in Elipse BLC at Ziemelu str. 4, “Riga” International airport territory
We will contact those candidates, who will pass the preliminary CV selection.< Back to other vacancies