IT Project Manager
Booking Group LTD has been an active player in the online car rental space for 11 years. Today the company holds one of the leading positions in the industry, offering its services in more than 150 countries. As a company we are always maintaining constant growth within the IT-Tourism sector to bring that extra value to our customers.
Our leading flagship brand ‘EconomyBookings.com’ as part of the Booking Group family has more than 60 employees working under its name, a brand where technology and marketing work in tandem to achieve a truly unique experience for all our customers.
Travel is typically a joyous occasion for most and there is no better feeling than making someone’s trip as memorable as possible, so we hope you can join this ride with us.
Continuing our company’s growth, invite you to join our team as a
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Project development and implementation based on company needs
- Project scope management, team coordination, communication, resource planning
- Project timeline planning, schedule, tracking.
- Creating project plans and progress reports.
- Experience as PM in IT field for 3+ years
- Understanding of IT architecture and knowledge of software development life cycles
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools, document management and source control system
- Track record of successfully delivered projects. Experience working within the entire project life cycle
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, ability to interface and influence at multiple organizations including the executive level
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Degree in computer science
- Awesome in planning, organizing and analysis
- Responsible and flexible
- Result oriented
- With high stress resistance in different situations
- Preferably experienced in travel and/or car hire business
What we offer:
- Professional growth together with the fast growing worldwide online business company
- Competitive and motivating remuneration and other benefits
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours and extra vacation days
- Car parking or public transport compensation
- Friendly colleagues and regular corporate events
- Training and certifications for personal growth
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Discounts on car rental service
- Free tea, coffee and fruits in the office
- Modern office located in “Riga” International Airport territory (Ziemelu street 4)
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
We appreciate all the applicants, but please note that we will contact those candidates, who will pass the preliminary CV selection